http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDIwOTAyNjM2.html 視頻連接
文字版:
Next is seeking, Seeking for inner peace. 接下來是尋找,也就是尋找我們內在的一種平靜。
For this, I am going to sing a song. (laughing) 為了這個目的,接著我要唱一首歌。(笑)
Ah, KaiWanXiao. (中文發音) 啊,開玩笑(中文)
Sorry, DuiBuQi. (中文發音) 抱歉,對不起(中文)
Not really a song, it's kind of a prayer. 它嚴格來說不算是一首歌,而是一種祈請、祈禱。
You can say prayers or chanting, in between. 可以說它是一種祈請,也是一種唱誦、念誦。
You are not praying to any special Buddha or God.在這裡我們並不是向一個什麼特別的神、本尊來祈
請。
You pray to your true nature. 這裡是向我們自己的本來的真實的心性來做祈請。
The prayer is "OM-AH-HUNG." 這個祈請文是什麼呢?就是“嗡-阿-吽”。
This is the mantra. 這是一個咒語。
Three mantras. 三個字。
The "OM" represents compassion. 這個“嗡”字呢,它代表的是慈悲。
"Ah" represents wisdom. “阿”呢,代表的是智慧。
"HUNG" represents capability of power. “吽”呢,代表的是一種力量,或者是一種潛能
能力。
So we all have compassion, wisdom and capability.所以我們都具備了慈悲、智慧,還有這種能力。
But you don't have to worry about the meaning of 但是各位不用擔心三個字它的意義。
these mantras.
First, I am going to chant "OM-AH-HUNG." 首先呢,我會唱誦這個“嗡-阿-吽”。
You just listening. 各位就是聽。
Ear and mind together. 我們的心跟我們的耳朵合而為一的聽。
After sometime later. 在一段時間之後。
I will ask you to join with me. 我會請大家跟著我一起來唸。
If you want. 如果你想要的話。
You can say "OM-AH-HUNG" "OM-AH-HUNG." 也就是各位可以說“嗡-阿-吽”“嗡-阿-吽”。
Slow and slow, and stronger and stronger. 會從慢慢,漸漸越來越強快。
"OM-AH-HUNG" "OM-AH-HUNG" "OM-AH-HUNG", you know. 就像這樣子。
You can say loud, it's OK. 各位也可以大聲地來唸,可以的。
You can say as loud as you can. 可以儘量的喊出來。
It's up to you. 這是取決於您。
"OM-AH-HUNG" is is like that. OK, then in the middle of the recitation. 那麼在這個念誦之後呢。
I will stop like this. My hand like this. (拍了大腿一下) 我的手就是唸唸唸之後呢,然後我的手會這
樣子放下來,拍下來。
"OM-AH-HUNG"(吽的時候,拍了大腿一下) 就是唸到最後一個“吽”字會拍下來。
That drum also. 同樣也會配合著鼓聲。
The drum will stop. 同時鼓聲就會停。
You can stop. 各位也可以停了。
"OM-AH-HUNG"(吽的時候,拍了大腿一下) 唸到“吽”的時候就停下來。
Rest your mind a little bit. 這時候就放輕鬆你的心。
You can see there is a gap. 你會發覺我們的心有一個空檔期、空間。
Your mind has freedom. 這時候你的心是自由了。
That's calm and peaceful state of mind. 這個呢,就是我們的心的一種平靜、平和的一狀
態。
You lost concepts for few seconds. 你可能失去任何的概念幾秒鐘。
Monkey minds. 那個瘋猴子的心。
Lost Job. 它失業了。
For few seconds. 幾秒鐘的時間而已。
Not too long. 不會很長。
That is inner peace. 這個呢,就是內在的平靜。
You have this with everyday. 其實各位每天生活都有的。
In between thought. 就是在你每一個念頭,兩個念頭中間。
In between past and future though. 或者可以說在前一念跟後一念之間。
There is wisdom. 那個就是智慧。
You have that. 各位都有。
But you don't recognize it. 只是沒有認識到。
If you recognize this. 如果能夠認識到它。
This becomes longer and longer. 那個就可以將它越來愈延長。
OK. Now I am gong to begin the music. 接下來要開始的是音樂。
OK. First I will sing, OK? 接著我會唱。
OK. Just please close your eyes. 請各位閉起眼睛。
Relax your body and mind. 然後,身體、心都放輕鬆。
Listening to the sound. 聽著聲音。
"OM-AH-HUNG"...(唱誦)
Now please join together. 請大家跟著一起唱。
"OM-AH-HUNG"...(唱誦)
(完)
在越來愈強快的靜止那一刹那,的確心中只有餘音圍繞,沒有其他念頭。